Please be informed that effective 1st January 2019, all customers are compulsory to wear Angry Bird’s sock. This is to keep customer’s hygiene and safety
Located right in the heart of Komtar JBCC, you might want to add an afternoon at Angry Birds Activity Park to your itinerary while making a day trip across the Causeway with your family. Don’t be deceived by the colorful 26 000 square foot facade. Inside, you can find attractions that are suitable for kids of all ages. Laze by the Parents Lounge for a quick snack while waiting for your children or get sweaty with them at popular stations like the Anti Gravity Trampoline and the Giant Leap Foam Pit. Kids can also scoot around safely at the Go! Kart Track and scale through an indoor obstacle course at the Bird Nest Climbing Track. Do remember to bring a pair of socks along.
Multiple entry is allowed.
From Monday – Thursday, tickets are valid from time of entry until 10pm.
From Friday – Sunday, public holidays / school holidays or peak days, the operational hours will be divided into 3 sessions. However, the tickets are valid from time of entry until 10pm.
Sessions are fixed as follows: Session 1: 10am – 1pm | Session 2: 2pm – 5pm | Session 3: 6pm – 10pm.
Guest with special Needs
Most of the games and attractions in the park are accessible to all guests, including the disabled. For special assistance, please do not hesitate to contact any of our Flock Members.
Shoe Cabinets & Locker Rental
No shoes are allowed in the park. Shoe cabinets are provided for free while electronic safety lockers are available for rent.
Baby Care Facilities
Baby Care Centres are located in the mall.
Complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request at the Front Desk on a first-come, first served basis. No other personal wheeled vehicles are allowed in the park.
Please be informed that you are require to wear socks in our park at all time. You may bring your own socks or purchase it from our ticketing counter.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Security wristbands are non-transferable.
- Temporary exits are allowed but are limited by their validity.
- The Management reserves the right to close down certain games and attractions for maintenance, remodeling and/or private events without prior notice.
- Please be advised that age and/or physical restrictions may apply to certain games and attractions. Kindly refer to the information board posted at the entrance for more details.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed in ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU.
- Chewing gum, smoking and the use of drugs/alcohol is strictly prohibited in ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU.
- Commercial photography, filming and journalistic coverage is strictly prohibited. All media and coverage requests should be directed to the ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU Customer Service Counter no less than 7 days prior to the intended date of coverage.
- Unauthorized business transactions or commercial activities shall be prohibited within the premises of ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU.
- All visitors to ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU are expected to behave in an orderly, respectful and safe manner at all times.
- The Management and Flock Members of ANGRY BIRDS ACTIVITY PARK JOHOR BAHRU reserve the right to refuse entry or expel from the premises anyone who fails to comply with these Rules & Regulations or the park’s Terms and Conditions made available in www.angrybirdsactivitypark.my