Experience the thrill of skydiving without any of the danger. Take up the whole new sport of bodyflying with iFly Singapore, one of the world’s largest themed wind tunnel for Indoor Skydiving. There’s no jumping, no plunging, no bad weather and no aeroplanes – just sheer exhilaration and an adrenaline rush like any other. iFly Singapore allows anyone from first time flyer, as young as 7 years old to 106 years old, to professional skydivers, the opportunity to experience the thrills and excitement of the sport of skydiving in a safe, realistic and affordable indoor setting.
1. Pre-flight demo and safety training by instructors
2. Complimentary rental of flight suit and safety equipment
3. 2 skydives per participant (of 45 seconds each)
4. Flight Certificate
Who Can Fly / Eligibility
Flyers must be 7 years of age and above; 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall; not pregnant; have no hard casts; are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs; have no history of shoulder dislocation, back or neck injury.
1. flyers must complete the Waiver Form.
2. Flyers below 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent/guardian or bring a copy of the identity card/passport and waiver form signed by parent/guardian.
1. Flyers are required to bring along their Identity Card and/or passport for verification purposes.
2. Flyers are required to check in 1 hour prior to the flight time as all flyers need to attend professional training to ensure safety throughout flight experience.
3. Be attired in T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants. Ladies are advised not to dress in skirts or dresses.裙。
4. Wear closed-toe shoes with laces, preferably sneakers / track shoes. (charge of S$ 4.00 for a pair of iFLY Singapore Socks and rental of a pair of sneakers)
5. Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
6. Strictly NO photography / videography is allowed directly in front of wind tunnel.
Rescheduling & Cancellation
1. No rescheduling on the day of flight. Any rescheduling required before the day of flight shall have a charge of S$30.00per flyer.
2. Any no shows or rescheduling on the day of flight shall be subjected to a 100% cancellation fee. No show is defined as being late for check-in.
3. There shall strictly be no refund for any flight cancellation, no show or late check-in.
4. In the event that iFLY Singapore exercises any discretion for refund for exceptional cases, there shall be an administrative fee of S$ 30.00 to be charged. This shall include situations such as but not limited to wrong booking, double booking, medical condition, etc.
How to redeem
Option 1: Show the valid e-voucher(s) to iFLY Singapore counter to book for your flight. Flight will be subjected to availability.
Option 2: Advance reservation request is required (at least 3 working days in advance) and booking confirmation will be subjected to availability. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for advance reservation request. Please attach valid e-voucher(s), stating preferred flight date, flight time, number of participant(s), full name(s) and date of birth(s). Any reservation request without valid e-voucher(s) will be denied.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays to Sundays 09:00 – 21:00
First flight 10:00 / Last flight 21:00
Wednesdays 11:00 – 21:00
First flight 12:00 / Last flight 21:00
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays& Fridays (10:00 – 21:00), Wednesdays (12:00 – 21:00), Saturdays & Sundays (10:00 – 11:30 & 18:00 – 21:00). Not valid on Public Holidays.
Saturdays & Sundays (12:00 – 17:30) & Public Holidays (full day).
*Do note that the check-in time will be 1 hour prior to the flight session*
*“Strictly NO SAME DAY PURCHASE / SAME DAY USAGE’ on your voucher please*