You haven’t seen Singapore until you’ve seen it from Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, soaring 57 levels above the heart of the city. Drink in the panoramic vistas of stunning Marina Bay, the world-class cityscape, the architectural wonders of Supertree Grove, and the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay. From Marina South Pier all the way out to the Singapore Strait, get a bird’s eye view of the bustling shipping lanes that have built Singapore’s rich multicultural history. Whether you’re looking to immortalise the memory of blue waters glittering under the clear bright sun or marvel at the spectacular nightly Spectra light and water show, the Observation Deck is the place to be to hone your photography skills from the best vantage point in the city.
There is no limit to the time you may stay. No exchanges or refunds are available after the purchase has been completed.
• The Observation Deck may be closed on certain days or times that are not displayed on the website. Please call +65 6688 8826 to check ahead.
• For the comfort and safety of all guests, MBS limits the number of people who can enter at any one time.
• Entrance is at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 exterior.
• Operating Hours: Daily 11AM to 9PM (last entry is 8:50pm)
ENTRY TO THE SKYPARK OBSERVATION DECK IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, then the SkyPark Observation Deck may be closed. Only guests that have been up to the SkyPark Observation Deck for less than one (1) hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close the SkyPark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
2. Entry to the SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability - wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity.
3. Tickets are for single entry only.
4. Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket. Everyone else must have a ticket for admittance.
5. All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the SkyPark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on the guests on the premises or when they are leaving it.
6. Throwing any item over the edge of the SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
7. Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the SkyPark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
8. Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
9. Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
10. Guests must wear footwear - bare feet are not permitted.
11. Loitering on the SkyPark Observation Deck is not permitted.
12. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the Conditions of Entry of Marina Bay Sands and of the seller.
The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore not permitted on the SkyPark Observation Deck:
1. Luggage, professional photographic equipment and professional video-recording equipment (such as tripods, lights and reflectors), pre-purchased food and beverages (light snacks are available for purchase at The SkyPark), glass bottles, aluminum cans, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, chairs, picnic blankets, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
2. Prohibited items, excluding pets, weapons and illegal substances/narcotics, may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Items may be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
3. Whilst umbrellas are not prohibited, it is strongly recommended that guests DO NOT open them while on the SkyPark Observation Deck - the area is subject to strong gusts of wind. Management take no responsibility for loss of items or injuries sustained.
4. Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.
Smoking at the SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited.