Take a leisurely ride along the Canal at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands in a beautifully crafted Sampan boat.
Location : B2 Canal level
Operating hours : 11am – 9pm (Monday – Sunday)
This ticket entitles one person to one Sampan Ride.
• Please be advised that children 2 to 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the
• Children under 85cm in height are not permitted on the sampan.
• The maximum number of persons allowed on the Sampan Boat is 5. (This includes guests
• For safety purposes, pregnant ladies are not allowed to take the ride.
• Guest must remain seated for the duration of the ride.
• It is a shared boat ride.
• The Ticket holder assumes all risk and liability for any medical conditions associated with
taking a Sampan Ride. MBS shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems
or death sustained during a Sampan Ride directly or indirectly resulting from any existing
medical condition of the ticket holder.
• Entry to Marina Bay Sands Sampan Ride is subject to availability.
• Last boat ride for the day will be at 8.50pm
• All users must comply with the rules and regulations for the Sampan ride.
• MBS reserves the right of admission.
• Entry to the Sampan Ride is subject to current limits on capacity imposed by the Government.
• Guests must comply with the Government’s safe management measures
including any restrictions imposed on the number of people in a group. The current maximum is eight (8) people per group, which will be five (5) guests per boat.
• Guests must comply with Sampan Ride’s health and safety protocols, including the mandatory requirement of wearing a mask at all times. There will be no sharing of boats during this period, regardless of the number of people in a group. Non-compliance may result in the Management taking appropriate actions including:
1. Denying Guests entry to the premises;
2. Isolating Guests for the health and safety of other guests; and/or
3. Escorting Guests from the premises immediately.