Le Tara Yacht is an inexpensive yet luxurious option for a fun day out at sea. Whether you’re looking for an elegant sailboat for a gathering with friends and family, filming/photo shoot, or corporate-related events, Le Tara is the yacht for you. This feature-packed yacht is a crowd pleaser with its many amenities. The yacht charter is priced for 8 passengers but it can hold a maximum of 22 passengers should you wish to upgrade your yacht sailing package. We will pamper you with our personal touch for your entire cruise.
Suggested Route Itinerary (Fun & Easy Private Yacht Charter to Lazarus Island)
Marina – Lazarus Island – Marina (This is NOT a non-stop itinerary. Any other suggested routes are subjected to approval and fuel charges)
- Extension of hours is charged at $220nett per hour
- City Skyline Cruise is charged at $80nett
- Jet Ski rental $400nett for 2hours(inclusive of driver)
- Sea-scooter rental $200nett for 2hours
- Draft beer, Tiger/Heineken is charged at $138per keg (serves 20-24cups, 1 day advanced notice needed)
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Everyday (Except Monday)
- Timing: 8:30am, 1:00pm and 6:00pm
- S$799 for all slots (Monday to Thursday)
- S$1099 for all slots (Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Public Holiday Surcharge at $150 (if Public Holiday falls on a weekend)
- 1.2kg steak
- 800gm sausage
- 250gm salmon
- Free flow drinks
- cooking and serving included
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
YACHT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- Guests will need to show their e-ticket with QR code or any redeemed physical tickets for verification before proceeding to Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove village, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537
- You may contact Sales@yachtcruisesg.com should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the yacht.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at Sentosa Cove.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, delayed sail time may occur.
- The yacht after going through mandatory stringent safety checks by the Marine Port Authority of Singapore, is certified and licensed to carry 24 passengers inclusive of 2 working crews
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove.
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking is at Sentosa Cove.
- Booking cannot be postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled unless in the event of inclement weather. Please note, no refunds or credits will be issued when there is "No Show" by guest.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit as this is a scheduled cruise, the yacht operator will departure as per scheduled cruise time.
- Guest MUST be fully vaccinated and children age 12 and below MUST be from same household.
- We will not call anyone on-site to check your arrival time and we will proceed accordingly to the departure time. As a result there won’t be any reschedule or refund will be given to late comers.